Graduate and Professional Student Orientation
As a new student in the College of Dental Medicine or Westbrook College of 健康 Professions, you will participate in a formal orientation program on campus, offered at the start of the academic year.
This is a time to get your pre-enrollment tasks out of the way and to participate in a variety of programs and discussions to become acquainted with your colleagues, campus culture, the University, and the greater Portland community.
All new Portland Campus students are expected to attend their orientation program to foster a successful transition into their program of graduate and/or professional study.
1月17 - 18
- Accelerated Bachelor of 科学 in Nursing (January 17 online, January 18 in person)
5月23 - 24日
- Accelerated Bachelor of 科学 in Nursing
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Physician Assistant
- Master of Social Work – Advanced Standing
- Dental Hygiene transfer students
- Nursing transfer students
- Third-year Dental Hygiene students transitioning to the Portland Campus
- Third-year Nursing students transitioning to the Portland Campus
8月29 - 30日
Graduate and Professional Student Orientation and Welcome for all entering graduate and professional students in the academic programs listed below.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nurse Anesthesia (format to be determined)